New Age of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Age of Magic

New Age of Magic is a Harry Potter based rpg that takes place many years after the Harry Potter storyline. A new Dark Lord has risen and now its up to you whether you save the world or destroy it

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Train meetings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

Train meetings Empty
PostSubject: Train meetings   Train meetings I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:36 pm

Amour was walking through the train with a sugar quill in her mouth. She had a thing for sweets and she smirked at many walking to her compartment. She sighed as she saw many were full. She walked the other direction and was delighted to see one that was empty. She slipped in and she sat sighing . She put her baggage over the rail and then opened Hogwarts A History . She snorted when she reached Harry Potter.

" Bloody Scarhead. Boy who lived huh, what ever , Draco was better" she mumbled " Malfoy's always are "
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

Train meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:48 pm

Drake River arrived on the train holding a black bag. He didnt care where he sat and he saw somewhere to sit next to this girl who was reading a book. He walked and sat across from her.

"Hoep you dont mind if I sit here", he said
Back to top Go down
https://newageofmagic.rpg-board.net
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

Train meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:56 pm

Luna walked on the train, after saying good-bye to her brother as he went to sit with this friends. She saw that some carts were full. As she walked down more, Luna saw two other people. She knocked on the door. "may I sit with you two?"
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

Train meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:00 pm

She lifted her haze from her book and she kept a sneer to herself as she saw their crest.

" Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff......just my luck" she whispered to herself.

She cleared her throat and she looked up with a fake smile all Malfoys know.

" Of course where are my manners. You are welcome to sit "
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

Train meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:02 pm

'Faking...hmph...' Luna thought sitting on the opposite of the girl. Luna sat down near the door, keeping her bag near her feet. "I'm Luna Shane.."
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

Train meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:04 pm

Drake nodded at Luna as he took his seat. He looked at both their crest and noticed neither of them were of his house. *This will be interesting*, he thought as he then smiled at both of them.

"Hi my name is Drake River", he said introducing himself.
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

Train meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:07 pm

She nodded to both of them and closed her book.

" Amour Malfoy" she said in a straight voice.

She looked at them studying their movements to know how to react.

" What year are you both?"
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

Train meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:09 pm

"Fourth year along with my brother.." Luna said in a non-caring way. She glanced over at the boy, wondering what his year was.
Back to top Go down
Tori
Admin
Tori

Train meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:14 pm

Drake didnt react to her name in any way, he was the same
"This is my 5th year", he said looking at the two
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

Train meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:25 pm

She nodded and got on her tip toes to get her Hogwarts crest.

" Now , I see you are of the goodie to shoes houses. How cute"
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

Train meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:36 pm

Luna narrowed her eyes, and crossed her arms. She tried to ignore what Amour had said.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

Train meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:37 pm

Drake sighed and suddenly his wand slid down his sleeve and onto his hand. It was pointed towards Amour.
"Goodie to shoes huh?", he asked before he placed his wand in his robe again.
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

Train meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:40 pm

She blinked unimpressed and smirked.

" Yes I said goody too shoes " she purred amused. " Malfoys don't eat their words "

She slipped her wand to her leg strap and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

Train meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:43 pm

"Well then perhaps you would honor me to a dual when we get to Hogwarts", he said as he studied her and noticed she just did something.
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

Train meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:44 pm

Luna slipped her wand out, yet hiding it so the two couldn't see it. "Hover Charm..." Luna whispered to herself, making Amour move slightly off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

Train meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:49 pm

She laughed and mumbled a simple protege when she saw at the corner of her eye Luna attacking. She let out a laugh and nodded moving her hand over his lowering his wand.

" That would be lovely . I would love to duel someone . I must say though " she said playing with his crest since he was closer. " Are you sure you both shouldn't be in the house with the other Gryffindorks? I mean you never use your brains , but act on impulse. That is not smart at all"
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

Train meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:52 pm

"We were placed in there houses for what we are. You don't like them because you know they've done better then your house." Luna said putting her wand away.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

Train meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:53 pm

"A dual it is then", he started off before continuing. "The hat did tell me tat Gryfinnor would have been the house I went to if I didnt have so many more Ravenclaw traits. And I obviously do use my brain to be in Ravenclaw, I just figured I wouldnt have to use any of my intellect on a person from a house like Slytherin", he said purposly teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

Train meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:58 pm

She let out a little laughed amused at both of them and her Malfoy smirk that was a trademark changed to an amused real smile.

" Well we aren't last place Hufflepuff, if I remember and from what Hogwarts a History says , Hufflepuff have been in last place since 300 years and Ravenclaw after , then through the 300 years Slytherin and the Gryffindors have alternated. " she said quoting the book.

She turned back to Drake and winked.

" Maybe not to all Slytherin for a Malfoy is more than just a face or a name. We are known for our intellect, our manners , and our teasing" she said and put on her green berret.
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

Train meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:04 pm

"I don't know Mafloy, that could always change.." Luna muttered watching the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

Train meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:07 pm

"Your family is also known for their lust for power and treachery...Although Im sure you know all about that", he said
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

Train meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:10 pm

She blinked then smiled sweetly.

" Oh how you two amuse me so. I hate to burst your bubble but-" she sat down and crossed her legs like a lady " ever since the second war , Malfoys have the clearest pureblood name . Even the Potters mucked up theirs after Scrarhead " she said amused " Malfoys do lust , for everything , and if it is for power, its because we are Slytherins at heart"

She the turned to Luna.

" I hope you try. Ever since Potter , the Slytherins have the best Quittich team as well"
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

Train meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:16 pm

*Power corrupts people and you just basically said all Slytherins are corrupted*, Drake thought.

"I never got interested in Quittich", he said
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

Train meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:20 pm

"Well then, me and others will try to win the Quittich cup this year." Luna said with a smile, even though she was a bit ticked off.
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

Train meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:24 pm

She laughed and nodded amicably.

" Well I love a challenge. I will make sure to play harder this year. " she replied to Luna.

She lifted a cup and took her wand from her thigh strap.

" Aquamentis" she said and she drank the water trying to clear her throat.

" Slytherins are all ambitious, and search for power, like ever human being. Here in the Wizarding world, power makes the MoM survive. Slytherins are cunning and hell some of our families are in Dumbles Army" she mumbled and drank more water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Train meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Train meetings
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age of Magic  :: Platform 9 3/4 :: Train-
Jump to: