New Age of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Age of Magic

New Age of Magic is a Harry Potter based rpg that takes place many years after the Harry Potter storyline. A new Dark Lord has risen and now its up to you whether you save the world or destroy it

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Drink Troubles Away...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Drake

Drake

Drink Troubles Away... Empty
PostSubject: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:40 am

Drake arrived to the Three Broomsticks along with his new friend Amour. It wasnt cold out, it was actually warm so Drake didnt wear his robes. He wore a white shirt that was half open revealing his the upper half of his chest and his stomach. Something had been puzzling him for some time and he felt like he wanted to know her more. He kept the door open for her as she walked in and the two would walk to a table. "Thank you for coming on such short notice Amour", he said

Last edited by Drake on Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:48 am

She slipped in the three broomsticks as he held the door. She sighed tired and crawled into a booth. Her hair was down and she had her Slytherin burret and her robes were off, wearing her blouse and Slytherin tie with her skirt.

" Its fine"
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:54 am

A waiter came by and asked the two what they wanted
"One butterbeer please", he said before the waiter turned to Amour and asked her.
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:59 am

She nodded.

" Same"
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:03 am

The waiter nodded and went off to get the drinks.
"I just wanted to talk about what happened on the train the other day...When you came back and made up that excuse about the line to the bathroom being long...I knew something was up and I want to know what actually happened", he said
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:10 am

She sighed and looked away.

" You wouldn't understand Drake"
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:12 am

"You would be surprised...try me. I had a dream about my loved ones being murdered...Someone tried to recruite me that day...What about you", he asked
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:18 am

She sighed and looked away . Thankfully the waiter brought them their drinks .

" Thank you" she said smiling then turned back to her stoic face.

" I got a recruitment letter from the Dark Lord. He wants me by his side like Aunt Bellatrix was with Lord Voldemort"
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:22 am

Drake thanked the waiter and he took a sip of his drink as she spoke. *That sounds more likely*, he thought to himself. Drake took her hand and gave her a smile. "Im happy that you declined...Im sorry for what I said about your ancestry before...That attack on the train was to make us afraid and separate us yet we stayed together and as long as we stay together along with Luna and everyone else we meet we can defend ourselves from the Dark Lord", he said
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:36 am

She sighed.

" Well, honestly we still have blood prejudice. And the new Dark Lord wants be for who I am. " she said softly " I am an heir"
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:53 am

"But the blood prejudice is all in a cycle of hatred...We are the next generation and we can break the cycle and end all of this...And trust me, as long as Im around the Dark Lord will have to go through a fight to get you, heir or not", he said
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:03 am

She sighed.

" I understand and I try to get those prejudices out of the way. But" she whispered " I am a parsletongue"
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:06 am

Drake narrowed his eyes when he heard what she said...
"But that could only mean that you are a descendant of...Voldemort", he whispered back.
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:08 am

She looked down and nodded.

" Apparently I am"
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:10 am

"Well then that means that not only are you talented now but you have a lot of potencial...perhaps this new Dark Lord wants to use you for that", he said
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:18 am

She nodded.

" I know . Its been 300 years since last time" she whispered and sipped her drink. " I dont know, but I wont want that mark to mar my skin"
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:22 am

"Its sad...We were experiences a time of peace...I just wonder what kind of person this Dark Lord is to be able to ressurect the old times and plunge the world back into darkness", he said
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:23 am

She sighed nodding.

" Yes definitely" she said sighing " Though a Malfoy, I am disgusted by my own blood, for even after generations , the trait of Parsletongue came to me"
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:27 am

Drake took another sip of his drink.
"Is that so...If I recall correctly, earlier you seemed to be very proud of your family", he said with a smile trying to cherr up the mood.
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:28 am

She smiled.

" Oh I have Malfoy pride no doubt. But our past haunt us so much"she said sighing
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:32 am

"Well, your familys history takes you back both ways...Thoses who decided to side with the Dark Lords and those who were brave enough to fight against them", he said
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:58 am

She nodded.

" Yes , yes I know that . But Aunt Bellatrix she chose the dark side. Uncle Draco chose the light......I have his Elder Wand for the Potters returned it to us. " she said

She took out the wand.

" This wand is special"
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:12 am

"The Elder wand huh, a very special item indeed", he said

(as long as you know it lost hes "All-powerful" trait and now its a regular wand lol)
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:57 pm

(it is dur the book stated it . it is only as strong as the user)

" Yes well, it is just a normal wand, its bonded to me, but nothing more . " she said and twirled it .

She took out another wand.

" This is the Veela Hair wand"
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:22 pm

"Interesting, most dont carry two bonds...and most dont even know the bond they share with their wand", he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drink Troubles Away...   Drink Troubles Away... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drink Troubles Away...
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age of Magic  :: Hogsmeade :: Three Broomsticks-
Jump to: