New Age of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Age of Magic

New Age of Magic is a Harry Potter based rpg that takes place many years after the Harry Potter storyline. A new Dark Lord has risen and now its up to you whether you save the world or destroy it

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw(P)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan_Voyen

Dan_Voyen

Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw(P) Empty
PostSubject: Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw(P)   Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw(P) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:27 pm

Dan made his way into the dueling arena ready to test his mettle. He stood in the center and said,"Anyone tough enough to take the top wizard in Gryffindor?!",He called out cockily. He held his wand into the air,and pumped his fist.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw(P)   Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw(P) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:31 pm

Drake sighed as he looked on ignoring the man until one of his fellow house members pushed him up...He pulled out his wand..He looked back at the person who pushed him and got a nudge to go on with it. He then sighed

"I guess I am", he said
Back to top Go down
Dan_Voyen

Dan_Voyen

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw(P)   Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw(P) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:37 pm

Dan nodded. "I look forward to this,my name is Dan Voyen." He took the traditional dueling bow,and smiled,holding his wand in a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw(P)   Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw(P) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:38 pm

Drake sighed and he bowed.
"Pleasure to meet you, I am Drake River", he said as he assumed the dueling position.
Back to top Go down
Dan_Voyen

Dan_Voyen

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw(P)   Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw(P) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:41 pm

"I guess I'll start us!! Avis!!" He called,summoning up multiple birds. He prepared for his next move,but waited to see Drake's response.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw(P)   Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw(P) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:45 pm

Drake decided not to watse any time. His wand was ready
"Expelliarmus!", he said aiming to disarm Dan.

*"The birds are useless unless he uses another spell...", he thought
Back to top Go down
Dan_Voyen

Dan_Voyen

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw(P)   Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw(P) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:47 pm

Dan quickly waved his wand saying,"Protego!!" He conjured his shield,protecting him from Drake's spell. Then he flicked it in Drake's direction calling,"Oppugno!!" The birds all launched towards Drake.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw(P)   Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw(P) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:52 pm

Drake smiled, perhaps this would be interesting.
"Protego", he said and all the birds would crash into the shield and disappear into feathers. Drake then flicked his wrist and turned his wand using the Accio charm on Dans wand without saying a word. This would cause Dans wand to react uncontrollable and if Dan didnt do anything it would pull the wand out of Dans hand and bring it to Drake.
Back to top Go down
Dan_Voyen

Dan_Voyen

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw(P)   Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw(P) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:55 pm

Dan noticed what was happening quickly,seeing as he'd used that same strategy once before. He gripped his wand tightly,and fought it finally pointing it at the floor below Drake,yelling,"Bombarda!!" Making the ground explode into a smoke cloud. Then he yelled,"Stupefy!!" Aiming in the middle of the smoke.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw(P)   Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw(P) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:00 pm

The Accio spell was canceled as Drake couldnt see because of the Bombarda. He didnt move and he didnt hear footsteps so he knew Dan was in the same position. He lifted his wand and said "Stupefy", cancelling out Dans spell. Drake then aimed on the ground under Dan. "Reducto!", he said using the spell that wouldnt hit Dan but right under him. Reducto being a powerful spell wouldnt just cause another dust cloud but it might have sent Dan into the air from the explosion.
Back to top Go down
Dan_Voyen

Dan_Voyen

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw(P)   Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw(P) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:03 pm

Dan didn't see it coming in time,and was sent into the air. He turned in midair,and flicked his wand. If you want a nonverbal fight,then let's go!! Stupefy!!,He thought,sending a spell at Drake as the smoke cleared.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw(P)   Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw(P) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:07 pm

Drake wasnt no time. The second he was sure that Dan was sent into the air he pointed his wand. "Petrificus Totalus!", he yelled. Due to the timing of the spell Dan would have to find some way to defend himself in time and if he didnt he wouldnt be able to fire back a spell...and if he did defend himself it would have made Dan unable to preform the Stupefy in time.
Back to top Go down
Dan_Voyen

Dan_Voyen

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw(P)   Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw(P) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:10 pm

Although he was pretty open in the air,he perfectly countered with,"Protego Totalum!!" A large shield covered his whole body and shielded him from the spell,of course he ended up canceling out his stupefy. He landed,perfectly on his feet,60% luck,40% skill. He flicked his wand,Deprimo!!,he thought the weight wouldn't completely crush Drake,he hoped. All he planned for it to do was bang him up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw(P)   Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw(P) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:20 pm

Drake noticed Dan flicked his wand and just before he was completly knocked over he said "Finite Incantatem", he said just causing the spell to make him lose his footing for a second. Drake then pointed and flicked his wand towards Dan. "Lumos", he said summoning the light and sending it towards Dan...Just as it came close Drake whispered, "Maxima". A bright light was summoned that would temporarily blind Dan...this was offensive so he couldnt block with a Protego.
Back to top Go down
Dan_Voyen

Dan_Voyen

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw(P)   Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw(P) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:23 pm

Dan was blinded shortly,and instead of trying to recover he preformed the disillusionment charm,making him invisible while he waited out the blindness. He stayed invisible thinking of just the right attack strategy.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw(P)   Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw(P) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:28 pm

Drake took advantage of Dans handicap, even when the blindness faded it would take some time for his sight to fullt recover. Drake aimed at the "Bombarda". This sent up much smoke and even if Dan was invisible his outline would be present in the smoke cloud. Drake then flickered his wand and used Stupefy on Dan. He would have the advantage since he would be difficult for Dan to see due to the Lumos and the dust cloud would have obsurbed Drakes movements.
Back to top Go down
Dan_Voyen

Dan_Voyen

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw(P)   Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw(P) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:30 pm

Dan's vision was blurred,so he could hardly see anything but a strange red light. By the time he knew what is was it was too late,he turned as it blasted his left arm. He couldn't move it at all,and the rest of his body felt dazed. He fell back into the smoke,and stayed as hidden in it as possible.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw(P)   Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw(P) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:39 am

"Accio, wand", Drake said as he pointed his wand forward...Although he couldnt see Dan the summoning charm would be effective thus causing the wand to slip from the grasp of his paralzed , maybe unconcious opponent to his hands.
Back to top Go down
Dan_Voyen

Dan_Voyen

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw(P)   Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw(P) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:50 am

No he's gonna call my wand!! Well,the only strategy I could use might not even work so... Dan let the wand slip from his hand,and he stood. "You've proven yourself worthy,I'll let you have it." He performed accio to bring his wand back and left.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw(P)   Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw(P) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:57 am

Drake smiled at the boy as he summoned his wand back.
*He cant let me have it...he doesnt have much a choice but whatever*, he thought. ""Good duel", he said as he stepped down. His house cheered for him and congradulated him...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw(P)   Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw(P) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw(P)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age of Magic  :: Hogwarts Castle :: Ground Floor :: Dueling Area-
Jump to: