New Age of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Age of Magic

New Age of Magic is a Harry Potter based rpg that takes place many years after the Harry Potter storyline. A new Dark Lord has risen and now its up to you whether you save the world or destroy it

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snake meeting a Lion ~P~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:30 am

She arched her back and stretched.

" The sun" she mumbled
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:42 am

He kissed her cheek

"not a morning person i see"he said with a soft laugh
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:27 pm

She groaned and sat up.

" Merlin I prefer the night, nothing glaring at you" she mumbled. " What time is it by the way?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:40 pm

"we missed class already its 3 pm" he said as he tried to get up and feel back down down and grabs his shoulder
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:24 pm

She paled at the thought.

" I could have gotten a lot of points for my class" she mumbled.

She turned to him and she checked his wound.

" Don't touch it" she whispered
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:25 pm

"r-r-right" he said as his breathing got heavier as he tried to get up
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:27 pm

She looked at him and got up. She leaned down and wrapped her arms around his waist trying to help him get up.

" Come on, we need to go to the Hospital wing"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:32 pm

He walked with her
"so what do you think there reaction is gona be to you holding me up"
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:38 pm

She smirked.

" I will simply say that I caused this to my house" she said " To the Medi witch........I found you like this"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:49 pm

"well this should be fun" he sighed "you gona stay with me or ditch me when i get there"
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:15 pm

She shrugged.

" Depends on what mood I am in when we get there" she replied
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:16 pm

"well i dont intend on taking forever to get there" he said as he picked her up and turned his back to the school and put his wand out as he whispered "ventos" as they blew into the court yard of the school area
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:25 pm

She made a noise of surprise she he carried her. She held on tight and crawled off of him when they reached the school.

" Watch what you do" she said shyly. " People will talk about us and houses despise us so, careful"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:26 pm

He feel to the ground and picked himself back up

"well to the hospital wing i guess"
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:32 pm

She frowned and held him close so he would not get hurt. Her eyes and expression were hard so no one dared to tell her anything.

" Move or I move you , you damn Raven" she said in a tight voice and people moved to let them pass.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:35 pm

He held onto her and gave the people who were staring the evil eye as she helped him get to the hospital wing
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:39 pm

She sighed as they reached the hospital wing .

" Yes this boy needs some help Nurse Pom" she said and sighed as she was asked to move him to the beds.

" I will stay for a while , but then I need to get my work" she said
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:43 pm

He took her hand smiled as his face got a pale complection as the nurse walked in and sat in the chair with the chart and said "well the bite should heal but that's not what were worried about"she said bluntly "he has a terrible case of pneumonia not to mention fluid build up in his lungs he is going to have to stay here for a while"Benjamin frowned and laid his head on the pillow
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:47 pm

She frowned as well and squeezed his hand.

" I see......I took out the poison, and sterilized it as much as I could. I do not know what else I could do" she said.

She nurse looked at her and scoffed.

" Well snake, move along, get his work , while I get the headmasters approval of what to do" she said
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:48 pm

He frowned and let her hand

"ill see you when you get back i guess"
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:51 pm

She nodded and patted his cheek walking out her cape flowing.

" This kid will seriously be the death of me" she mumbled and she walked to all her classes figuring out excuses. In total she lost 10 points, but she gained 20 from the head of the Slytherin house.

She came back in a new uniform and a clean cape. In her arms were parchment in work for him.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:54 pm

He smiled when she came back he was in a hospital gown with th IV in his arm pumping medicine in and another tube in his shoulder sucking the infection out

"so what all do i have to do"
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:05 pm

She felt uncomfortable at the scene and she sat on the nearby chair.

" Here is all the work, its fairly simple I can do this in twenty minutes"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:06 pm

"okay give it here i need to get started" he asked gently as he sat up and smiled
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:10 pm

She smiled softly

" Yes its fairly simple. For Defense Against the Dark Arts , its write the difference between an Animagus and a Werewolf"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snake meeting a Lion ~P~
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age of Magic  :: Hogwarts Castle :: Hogwarts Grounds :: Forbidden Forest-
Jump to: