New Age of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Age of Magic

New Age of Magic is a Harry Potter based rpg that takes place many years after the Harry Potter storyline. A new Dark Lord has risen and now its up to you whether you save the world or destroy it

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dinner(Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dan_Voyen

Dan_Voyen

Dinner(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Dinner(Open)   Dinner(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:30 pm

Dan sat,eating his dinner. He took a bite,and looked around for anyone he knew,he said hi to a few people he knew from quidditch and such,and continued eating.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

Dinner(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner(Open)   Dinner(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:41 pm

Drake walked in looking around..He took a seat and began eating. He saw the boy he dueled earlier and quickly nodded to him before going back to eating.
Back to top Go down
Dan_Voyen

Dan_Voyen

Dinner(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner(Open)   Dinner(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:43 pm

Dan continued eating,and saw the guy he had a duel with not too long ago. Looked up from his food to give him a nod.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

Dinner(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner(Open)   Dinner(Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:47 pm

No teachers were making annoucements so Drake got up and sat across from Dan. Some people gave him funny faces, some out of disgust because he was a Ravenclaw.
"Whats up?", he asked
Back to top Go down
Dan_Voyen

Dan_Voyen

Dinner(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner(Open)   Dinner(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:18 am

Dan's attention was back to Drake as he approached him. "Nothing really,same old school stuff. How about you." Dan ignored the stares of others as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

Dinner(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner(Open)   Dinner(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:39 am

"I guess the same",Drake said as he sat down and began to eat.
Back to top Go down
Dan_Voyen

Dan_Voyen

Dinner(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner(Open)   Dinner(Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:21 am

Dan finished up his dinner,and filled his plate with pudding for desert.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dinner(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dinner(Open)   Dinner(Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dinner(Open)
Page 1 of 1