New Age of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Age of Magic

New Age of Magic is a Harry Potter based rpg that takes place many years after the Harry Potter storyline. A new Dark Lord has risen and now its up to you whether you save the world or destroy it

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slytherin Common Room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

Slytherin Common Room Empty
PostSubject: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:19 pm

Amour was reading her Transfiguration book and she was practicing the spells. She hated her work and she wrote down what she did on her essay.
Back to top Go down
Kaien

Kaien

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:22 pm

Kaien walked into the Commons room. He was bored and there seemed to be nothing to do. He saw Amour in the room and decided to walk up to her. "And what are you doing?", he asked although he already knew the answer
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:29 pm

She looked up skeptically.

" Well the Transfiguration essay that's due. " she said " Shouldn't you do it to oh fellow snake" she added acting dramatically
Back to top Go down
Kaien

Kaien

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:38 pm

"Sounds like fun, except Im not in transfiguration.", he said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:46 pm

She glared.

" Well you aren't a smart then. And what about Potions hm?"
Back to top Go down
Kaien

Kaien

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:47 pm

"Nah I finished everything I needed to for that class in its entirety last year. As for Potions I finished by eassy", he said putting his hands into his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:49 pm

She shrugged and then noticed he hadn't moved. She ignored him and added her last sentence and folded it up.

" What's it to you hm?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Kaien

Kaien

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:54 pm

"Nothing, just bored", he said with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:08 pm

She rolled her eyes and put the scroll in the satchel.

" Well anything interesting?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Kaien

Kaien

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:15 pm

"You tell me", he said with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:31 pm

She stood up to look at him straight in his eyes.

"How would I be able to tell you?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Kaien

Kaien

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:32 pm

Kaien looked her straight in the eyes
"I dont know, I figured you might know something", he said
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:39 pm

She had a plan and she smiled softly.

" Oh well there is something I would like to tell you " she said and leaned closer, touching his arm lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kaien

Kaien

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:40 pm

Kaien decided to play along.
"What?", he asked as he leaned in slightly.
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:41 pm

She fluttered her lashes and she slipped her hand under his cloak.

" Well how can I trust you hm?" she asked smirking
Back to top Go down
Kaien

Kaien

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:43 pm

Kaien figured this girl was trying to pull something on him. He didnt care for he had no interest..he just continued to play along.
"You're going to have to find out on your own if you can", he said
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:49 pm

She smiled and winked.

" Well I just want to feel something" she whispered and she caressed his right arm.
Back to top Go down
Kaien

Kaien

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:50 pm

"Something like what", he asked with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:04 pm

She got on the tip of her toes and she leaned to his ear at the same time she lifted his cloak caressed his arm.

" Oh interesting " she purred " No mark"
Back to top Go down
Kaien

Kaien

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:06 pm

Kaien stepped back.
"Mark? What do you take me for, a deatheater?", he asked
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:10 pm

She fixed her robe and her hair.

" Screw me, I was curious . " she said flipping her hair " I can't talk to just anyone these days " she said shrugging.

She put a hand on her hip.

" What did you expect from me?"
Back to top Go down
Kaien

Kaien

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:12 pm

Kaien walked up to her. "You can talk to me, afterall we are both from the almighty Slytherin. We are like family. Id expect at least some trust", he said with a smirk
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:16 pm

She rolled her eyes and pushed him back lightly.

" What do you take me for stupid. Slytherin are known to be cunning" she said and pulled his chin down to face her.

" We are in between a war, you can't trust just anyone. I need to know whether they side with the Princess of Slytherin , me, or the buffoons. We lack loyalty in this house, thus we need to watch our own backs"
Back to top Go down
Kaien

Kaien

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:18 pm

"Well, Viper", he started off sarcastically. "Im on Slytherins side..no matter what side that is in the end", he said
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:24 pm

She winked.

" Oh I'm a viper know? I love my new nickname, but yes I can be deadly I suppose. " she smirked " In every way I choose. But point is, I know from before , Slytherin will be divided" she stated

She took off her cloak.

" We need to choose sides, the neutral ones end up dead . And just between you and me " she said and pulled him to her and whispered " People are already conspiring "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slytherin Common Room
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next