New Age of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Age of Magic

New Age of Magic is a Harry Potter based rpg that takes place many years after the Harry Potter storyline. A new Dark Lord has risen and now its up to you whether you save the world or destroy it

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snake meeting a Lion ~P~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Benjamin

Benjamin

Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:42 pm

He wanted to kiss her but he knew that would be a mistake she would most likely scream

"r-r-really"he said his eyes looking in hers
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:44 pm

She nodded.

" I don't think there's anything wrong with you . she whispered " And why are you now stuttering at me for?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:46 pm

He looked away for the moment

"tell you the truth your causing feelings in me i have never felt before" he looked down
"you probably think im a fool for feeling like this"
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:51 pm

Her eyes softened as he confessed this.

" If you must know , I don't know whether you think this is new or not. But I will tell you one thing....I don't think you are a fool. My blood is singing to you, and its not your fault nor mine. I doubt they are real emotions Benjamin" she whispered looking straight in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:00 pm

"well they could have fooled me feels like a real attraction to me but i guess we will never know" he said as he looked away from her and back up at the sky He felt like maybe it could have been what she said but it felt real to him
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:03 pm

She sighed and moved his face to hers so she can see his face. She rolled her eyes and leaned to kiss him. She then pulled back licking her lips.

" Hm....now you tell me" she replied smirking.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:07 pm

His eyes rolled into the back of his head and he fainted with a smile on his face
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:10 pm

Her eyes widened and she crawled over to his side. She lifted his head and put it on her lap.

" Benjamin?" she asked a little amused .

She sighed as she saw the smile on his face.

" What happened to bravery?" she whispered
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:17 pm

He leaned forward and kissed her back cupping her face with his hands and he broke the kiss looking into her eyes

"that felt real to me"he said as he smiled and laid his head back in her lap
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:20 pm

Her eyes widened as she felt his hands on her face and then his lips. She was surprised that one second he was unconscious and then he kissed her . When he pulled away she had a short dazed look and blinked a few times. She shook her head.

" Hm......interesting" she murmured " I don't know a difference "
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:22 pm

"well today has been interesting to say the least i meet a slytherin help her find herbs get chased by spiders i get bit by spider she sucks the venom out and i kissed a sytherin wow what i night" he said as he closed his eyes
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:25 pm

She laughed softly.

" I'll tell you one thing, I have never done any of this" she whispered
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:27 pm

He caressed her cheek

"im glad i could share the experience with you Amour" He whispered to her
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:28 pm

She felt weird being so close to someone. Especially one that belongs to her rival house. She smiled softly through her insecurity.

" Well , I never expected someone to pass out" she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:30 pm

He blushed and looked away

"hehe sorry about that one part of me was shocked the other happy"
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:32 pm

She laughed softly and patted his cheek.

" No need, I guess I am more courageous than yourself" she said smirking
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:33 pm

He nuzzled her hand

"im not going to argue with you on that when it came to that you were defiantly the braver one"
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:35 pm

She laughed and nodded.

" Hm.....well that was a disappointed me. I thought Gryffindors were suppose to take charge. I guess thats a rumor" she said teasing
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:37 pm

He raised and eye brow
"we could try that again if you want"he said with all seriousness
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:38 pm

She laughed and rolled him off her.

" Oh sure, " she replied amused " You will faint again, and I don't like fainting men"she said amused
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:39 pm

He rolled his eyes

"you caught me off guard im ready this time"
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:41 pm

She laughed.

" What if I don't want to hm? What if I don't want fainting men , I could get crushed" she replied teasing

She got up and ran .

" Maybe you need to be faster" she said laughing as she ran.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:43 pm

He jumped into the trees and jumped down in front of her

"maybe you need to think before you speak"he said jokingly
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:44 pm

She put her hand on her hips and smirked .

" So you caught me hm? Now what?"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:48 pm

He smirked and tilted her chin up and kissed her again and winked at her in the kiss and was very much conscious
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snake meeting a Lion ~P~
Page 8 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age of Magic  :: Hogwarts Castle :: Hogwarts Grounds :: Forbidden Forest-
Jump to: