New Age of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Age of Magic

New Age of Magic is a Harry Potter based rpg that takes place many years after the Harry Potter storyline. A new Dark Lord has risen and now its up to you whether you save the world or destroy it

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snake meeting a Lion ~P~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:48 pm

She rolled her eyes and then she smirked into the kiss and licked his lips.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:52 pm

He gradually slid his tongue in her mouth as he lightly stroked her back
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:55 pm

She smirked and raised a brow that he was kissing back . She moaned softly as they kissed and after a few minutes pulled back .

"Surprised ,you didn't faint" she whispered
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:56 pm

He whispered back

"told you it was only because you caught me off guard"
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:57 pm

She rolled her eyes.

" Mhm sure, well the other Slytherin girls won't take the fainting to lightly."
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:09 pm

He twirled her blond hair around his index finger

"believe what you want" he said to her in a gentle voice
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:18 pm

She smiled.

" I always do" she said
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:19 pm

"so what do we do now?" he asks her
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:20 pm

She smiled.

" Well we need to wait for sunrise and for students begin to walk around so we don't get caught"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:21 pm

He smiled back but it turned to a frown

"so when we get back i guess we go back to not knowing each other"
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 4:42 pm

She looked up at the moon.

" Well you need to find yourself a Slytherin girl. I can't really do anything until I know if I am engaged"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 5:26 pm

"well i had a crazy idea but i doubt you will go through with it"
He said as he sighed
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 6:31 pm

She looked at him curiously.

" Well?" she said " I am listening"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:20 am

"okay if worst would come to worst and you dont find a husband we could help each other out ya know what i mean" he said as he looked at the stars
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:24 am

She raised her eyebrow.

" Are you asking me to marry you i I don't find anyone or if I am not engaged?!" she asked surprised
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:26 am

"in a way yes i am but thats only if your not engaged" he said as he laid back against a tree
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:34 am

She looked at him.

" Well .....lets make a few changes. If I am not engaged and neither of us "love" anyone then I shall consider that"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:36 am

"fair enough"he said as he sat back up rubbing his shoulder"if you dont mind me asking what do you look for in a guy"
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:39 am

She smirked and bit her lip thinking.

" Hm......someone intelligent, articulate, cunning. Someone who can humor me, attract me emotionally , mentally and especially physically. Making me feel lust, for we Slytherins lust for all in life " she stated eyes bright.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:44 am

He thought to himself "i dont know what articulate means but im guessing it has something to do with smarts,and well cunning if i had that i wouldnt be in Gryffindor,and i think im funny and i do amuse her,and i have a feeling i dont attract her so that would be a problem,and i dont really lust for anything" he said as he let out a sigh "so thats what it takes to wow you"
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:47 am

She looked at him and nodded.

" Well all that , and lust. Someone who is ambitious, lustful towards power, life, and physical lust" she added blushing " I have never met a person who met that criteria, maybe I am too picky"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:51 am

He shook
"your not to picky you just have standards"
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:53 am

She laughed and leaned on him.

" Well I won't choose any of this , my parents choose, but I hope at least they have one of these traits"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:55 am

He put one arm around her

"im sure they know what you like and they will pick the perfect one for you"
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:59 am

She shook her head.

" Oh no, to them I am a demure , a pure lady. Acts, talks ,and thinks like a Lady, and only got in Slytherin for the name" she said smirking.

She looked at the skies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snake meeting a Lion ~P~   Snake meeting a Lion  ~P~ - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snake meeting a Lion ~P~
Page 9 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age of Magic  :: Hogwarts Castle :: Hogwarts Grounds :: Forbidden Forest-
Jump to: