New Age of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Age of Magic

New Age of Magic is a Harry Potter based rpg that takes place many years after the Harry Potter storyline. A new Dark Lord has risen and now its up to you whether you save the world or destroy it

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slytherin Common Room

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaien

Kaien

Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:28 pm

"Well then I'll just call you Viper from now on", he said with a smile. He then looked at her and he leaned in. "I see, do you know any?", he asked
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:36 pm

She looked at both directions.

" From some ......pawns....if you must know well during the train ride. " she whispered.

She groaned and sat down , pulling his Slytherin tie so he would sit next to her . She then leaned again and whispered

" Some were being initiated as the distraction occurred. That is why I asked you.....well touched you, but you get me. And as for Viper, I don't wind it"
Back to top Go down
Kaien

Kaien

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:47 pm

Kaien sat next to her.
"Do you know the names of these people. And by the way I didnt mind you touching me", me said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:57 pm

She blushed and cleared her throat.

" Well I suspect a few people, but then again I might be wrong. What I do know that intrigues me was that some were hufflepuff relatives"
Back to top Go down
Kaien

Kaien

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 11:59 pm

"I see...A Hufflepuff was related to one of the attackers?", he asked
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:05 am

She licked her lips maliciously and nodded.

" Yes ironic isn't it?" she said smirking eyes bright with malice. " I mean the weakest house with Death Eaters" she said chuckling
Back to top Go down
Kaien

Kaien

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:06 am

"The weakest tend to lust for power to strengthen their weaknesses..Perhaps thats why", he said
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:21 am

She shrugged.

" Maybe, but point is, I am thinking of making a group" she said " One who has no true alliance. Just a group for themselves"
Back to top Go down
Kaien

Kaien

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:25 am

"And what would you call this group?", he asked
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:27 am

She smirked.

" I don't know really, I would call if Viper after me apparently" she added nudging him " But I wonder if anyone would join" she said biting her lip thinking
Back to top Go down
Kaien

Kaien

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:31 am

He nudged her back as he smiled.
"Id join", he said.
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:33 am

She smiled softly.

" Well that would be nice , one member" she added chuckling
Back to top Go down
Kaien

Kaien

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:34 am

"True but we are both Slytherin. Im sure we could pursade others to join.", he said
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:37 am

She smiled brightly and hugged him out of reflex.

"Thank you for helping me" she said softly
Back to top Go down
Kaien

Kaien

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:42 am

He hugged her back.
"We are of the same house...Anytime", he said
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:02 am

She froze finally realizing what she did.

" Sorry" she said and pulled back fixing her clothes and her hair. " We need to choose a place to meet"
Back to top Go down
Kaien

Kaien

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:04 am

Kaien smiled as she pulled back and he slightly ran his hand through her hair helping her fix it before he did it to his hair.
"I have no problem with it and alright", he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:10 am

She turned red and acted like nothing happened. She opened Hogwarts A history and smiled widely.

" We can use this room ......the room of requirement" she said
Back to top Go down
Kaien

Kaien

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:12 am

"The come and go room. Since we are the only members I guess the room is a place where we could be alone", he said sarcastically and with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:21 am

She nodded raising an eyebrow.

" Yes but what would we do in the room , that we can't do here in the common room" she said
Back to top Go down
Kaien

Kaien

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:28 am

"Oh nothing", he said with a smile as he laid down on the ground
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:36 am

She leaned down looking at him and let out a smirk.

" You do know I chose to ignore that comment. " she said amused "So....I should give you a snake name shall I not?" she asked smirking and poked his chest from the couch.
Back to top Go down
Kaien

Kaien

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:37 am

"Sure, that could be our group thing", he said with a smile, lying down.
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:38 am

She pouted thinking.

" Have any favorite snakes hm.?" she asked and poked him harder for it amused her
Back to top Go down
Kaien

Kaien

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:39 am

Kaien thought for a moment.
"I always thought of the cobra to be entertaining, maybe even the anaconda", he said as he grabbed her hand gentlely and pulled her to the ground causing her to fall on him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slytherin Common Room   Slytherin Common Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slytherin Common Room
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next