New Age of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Age of Magic

New Age of Magic is a Harry Potter based rpg that takes place many years after the Harry Potter storyline. A new Dark Lord has risen and now its up to you whether you save the world or destroy it

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Train meetings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Drake

Drake

Train meetings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:27 pm

Drake ignored the talk about Quittich.

"True...Power is needed to survive in our world of magic. Slytherins can be cunning and it is true that some of them served in the Order...But it was a Slytherin that started the war all those years ago and it was a Slytherin who threatened the world"
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:30 pm

She crossed her arms and smirked.

" Well it was a half blood, who hated Muggles for their mistreatment and hate of magic. But it was not all Slytherins. Auntie Bellatrix, she was a Hufflepuff. Donolov was a Ravenclaw. While the House of Slytherin does not actually represent evil, having ambition as a core value results in the admission of many highly competitive students without necessarily having an accompanying moral code. Some good-natured Slytherins include Slughorn, Andromeda Tonks, and Snape " she replied without a second thought.
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:31 pm

Luna chuckled, just relizing something. "Well,well, Amour, if it isn't me, your talking like a ravenclaw right now.."
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:34 pm

Drake smiled at Lunas comment, *Good one*, he thought.
"How true...Very smart words", he said insultingly.
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:40 pm

She scrunched her nose in disgust.

" Oh god I am. Well no matter , Hogwarts A History stated it . Point is, we are cunning , smart allecs but we know where our allies lie and we are beside them. I can think like a Ravenclaw I admit, I can produce every emotion a house is defined for. " she replied nonchalantly.

She opened her Tranfiguration book and buried her nose in it like a bookworm.

" Might as well get along, you no longer amuse me. It will take us till tomorrow to arrive"
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:49 pm

"Run along where? The trains already took off and there arent that many open cabins open if any", he said
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:51 pm

Luna nodded her head slightly. " I agree, my brother was lucky to sit with his friends. This is about the last, and maybe only cart with room in it. "
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:05 pm

She gritted her teeth as they misunderstood her comment.

' What do I have to do, speak like a bloody Weasley for them to get me?' she thought

She sighed.

" I said we might as well be amicable with you. I never said to get out ......though now that I think of it.....no I won't . I am not that rude. " she said amused.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:11 pm

"Really are you sure?", he said sarcastically about her not being that rude comment.
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:16 pm

She laughed.

" I said not that rude. I know when I am being impertinent. Its part of the Malfoy charm" she replied flashing an innocent smile.
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:24 pm

'Maybe it isn't too late to....' Luna thought about somethings, while looking out the window of the cart.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:26 pm

Drake flashed a smile to the two and he reached in his bag and pulled out a soda. He ran as he looked out the window.

"So what classes are you all taking this year?", he asked
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:27 pm

"Charm, Care of Magical Creatures, Defense Against the Dark Arts, and I'm going to try out for the Quittich team." Luna said blankly, staring out of the window.
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:30 pm

She looked at the drink confused .

' A Muggle Drink' her inner self answered.

" DADA, Charms, Advanced Potions, Care of Magical Creatures, Advanced Transfiguration, and Ancient Runes.....oh and I am Seeker " she replied nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:32 pm

Luna looked right at her. "How do you know, you haven't even tried out yet."
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:32 pm

She smiled brightly.

" Since First Year I have been Seeker" she replied amused
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:43 pm

"Advanced Defense Against the Dark Arts and Advanced Potions along with Herbology", he said once again ignoring the Quittich talk and finishing his soda.
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:45 pm

She snapped her fingers.

" I knew I forgot Herbology. I always liked that class. Now , I wonder when will there actually be true peace in this world. For the new Dark Lord is not helping the case"
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:51 pm

Luna nodded her head. "Not sure...maybe a new army with raise..."
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:54 pm

Drake thought about the Dark Lord that was coming into power. He remembered he was offered a place in this new army but hed have to take a few advanced classes before he could get in.

"It might take a while for peace", he said
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:59 pm

She shrugged.

" Well I know where I stand and so does most of us I bet. People are not that stupid"
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:09 pm

Luna looked threw her pack, but didn't find much to get rid of her boredom. "What to do..." She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:12 pm

"People arent that stupid in the Magic world but the realm filled with regular people...well, they dont know what to look out for...People just disappear", he said
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:22 pm

She twirled her wand smiling softly and made little birds appear out of boredom.

" Le Oiseux" she whispered to the birds as she began to speak French.

" Well......um......I am thinking on taking Muggle Studies?" she said unsure, hating the silence.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:24 pm

"I would take that but I think I know enough about the muggle world", he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Train meetings
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age of Magic  :: Platform 9 3/4 :: Train-
Jump to: