New Age of Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Age of Magic

New Age of Magic is a Harry Potter based rpg that takes place many years after the Harry Potter storyline. A new Dark Lord has risen and now its up to you whether you save the world or destroy it

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Train meetings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

Train meetings - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:15 am

She looked at the window and pulled out her wand her frame shaking.

" No.....I said no "she said softly.

She touched her arm where the mark would be.

" Lumos" she whispered
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:17 am

"Death eaters or those things from Askaban." Luna said moving away from the door, with her wand out. She quickly opened the letter;

Dear, Moon-Luna Shane.

It has been a while since I've last seen you and your brother. I'm sure my lord has already talked with you. I'm here to let you know, that I your uncle is with him. So don't worry and join...let the two Shane's be together once again...Till then I hope you join.

From - Aska Shane

Luna looked at it and made it into a ball and threw it on her seat.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:23 am

Suddenly a banging sound was heard on all the windows of the train and suddenly several windows were broken and a small army of Inferius invaded the train. They began hurting people but they refrained from killing anyone. Suddenly one broke through the window where the trio were and several others were coming from the other door.
~~~~
Drake took his wand and pointed it at the creatures...
*Zombies...*, he wondered as he looked at the girls...The creatured didnt attack just yet and the three would hear the voice...
~~~~
"Last chance..", it said
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:30 am

She took a shaky breath and moved towards them . Her eyes were wide and she lifted her wands.

" Nox" she whispered " Guys the room is dark, carry what you can we need to get out. " she whispered
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:31 am

"What about these things. I read that they hate light, I've got a spell for that..." Luna muttered, slowly grabbing her bag, letter and family album. 'I'm not like my uncle...'
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:36 am

"Fine then...Ill take you by force", the voice whispered to all of them and suddenly the Inferius began to attack. Drake already had his bag but he knew they just couldnt run. "Stupefy", he said attacking the one in the window and suddenly more began coming inside. He left the small room and he saw all the bodies and some blood splattered around. More Inferius were in the halls...

"Guys...we have to fight...I think these are Inferius..I read about them once and they are hard to destroy. We have to use the strongest spells we know", he said as he raised his wand.
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:46 am

She lifted her wand.

" Expecto Patronus" she said and let out a dolphins shaped. " That might help some teachers" she said .

She hissed.

" Sectumsempra" she hissed like a snake and many fell
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:47 am

Luna walked out of the cart, and thought to hear Skyler. "N-no...brother!" The looked down to see many of them. " Lumos!"
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:03 am

Drake made sure the girls were behind him and he made sure no one was in the way...Drake knew hed have to use spells that could kill a person so he had no choice. He lifted his wand.

"Reducto", he said and he released a white blast that hit one of the Inferius and sent it flying backwards knocking out the others besides and behind it. This left a hole in the one that was originally hit.

Last edited by Drake on Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:18 am

She sighed and pushed him to the side. She hissed and spoke parsletongue using the spell once again.

"Sectumsempra" she hissed and they started falling and bleeding all over. " Aquamenti" she hissed making the water wash blood away.

She looked at him and nodded.

" Reducto!" she screamed and many feel ." Are the other students okay?"
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:45 am

"I'm not sure." Luna yelled out to answer her. " Obscuro!" She used the spell on a few of those things.
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:37 pm

Amour groaned and she jumped on the seat.

" Stupefy" she said and many fell as she repeated the spell. " Tarantallegra" she said and many lost their balance from it falling and creating a domino affect.

She almost screamed when one touched her arm. She kicked it and trembled for her grabbed her where the dark mark would be.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:19 pm

Some of the Inferius rose up not taking critical damage from the spells. They would continue to get up unless they were completely destroyed
Drake continued to keep one eye on the girls as he continued using spells.
"Bombarda, Reducto", he continued to say making sure not to hurt anyone but to destroy these creatures.
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:22 pm

She tried to keep them away, "You know," She used the Obscuro spell again. "The dark lord is trying to force us the join."
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:40 pm

She sighed and grabbed her wand.

" Well they aren't getting me" she whispered and jumped out the room. She needed to reach the head of the train. " If you can follow me , or watch my back"
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:51 pm

"Me either, Ill watch your back", he said as he cast another Bombarda spell on the beast...
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:53 pm

"I'll follow ya." Luna said running after Amour. 'I will not....but...uncle..' She shook her head, trying to get rid of the thought.
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:02 pm

She jumped and ran down the hallway being pushed around by the things. She screamed and pushed them away with a stupify.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:15 pm

Drake continued the fight as the others headed for the head of the train. "Stupify, Bombarda", he said as the beast kept coming. One ran past him and he turned round. "Petrificus Totalus, Reducto", he said destroying making sure none of them past him.
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:35 pm

She sighed and put a spell on herself.

" Wingardium leviosa" she said pointing to herself then Luna and Drake.
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:37 pm

Luna could feel her feet come off the ground. 'Crap..'
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:45 pm

She looked over at Luna and sighed.

" Relax, it will be easier for us to pass " she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Drake

Drake

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:29 pm

Drake was lifted into the air. He knew it was one of his comrades who probably used the spell. He used his air-bourn advantage to attack the beast at a different angle, now using the Bombarda spell.
Back to top Go down
Luna Shane

Luna Shane

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:19 pm

"Sorry..." She mumbled and flew? off to get rid more of those things.
Back to top Go down
Amour Malfoy
Admin
Amour Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:43 pm

She shrugged it off and pushed the things down using Aquamenti.

" These disgust me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Train meetings   Train meetings - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Train meetings
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Age of Magic  :: Platform 9 3/4 :: Train-
Jump to: